Nussbaum Group is looking for an experienced leader to oversee a team of hard-working laborers and foremen who construct the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. The Landscape Construction Superintendent has a high level of responsibility, involved in extensive pre-planning and preparation of the site, along with on-site supervision of the landscape construction team.
The Landscape Construction Superintendent:
- Provides direction and assistance to construction project managers as needed during the budget process.
- Prepares and tracks schedule for project.
- Provides feedback on personnel and equipment needs to the Field Operations Specialist on a daily basis.
- Oversees and orchestrates day-to-day construction site activities while also participating in physical labor when necessary.
- Conveys knowledge of site to Maintenance Team during transition to maintenance.
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
- 3 years of professional landscape experience.
- A landscape, or similarly related, degree a plus.
- Experience supervising, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications.
- Ability to show working knowledge of tools/equipment/practices etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift heavy objects and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid WA driver license.