We are looking for a hardworking individual to be part of an experienced team that organically maintains the most exceptional Landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. Maintenance Team Members are in the field every day and are critical to the success of each site, responsible for ensuring that all our Client’s landscapes THRIVE year-round.
The Maintenance Team Member:
- Works safely at all times
- Supports Maintenance Team Leaders
- Operates small machinery and hand tools
- Follows direction from Maintenance Project Managers, Maintenance Team Leaders and Horticultural Specialist
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
- Proven professional landscape experience or landscape related degree a plus.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift 40 lbs and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Able to communicate and follow instruction. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
Requirements for employment will include a background check and drug screen.