Maintenance Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the year-round maintenance of the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. The Maintenance Project Manager will be responsible for all communication with the clients, working with Construction team to transition the sites from construction to maintenance, and overseeing the maintenance teams working on the sites to ensure that the landscapes thrive.
The Maintenance Project Manager:
- Coordinates with construction teams to experience our sites as we build them to transition to maintenance.
- Prepares, presents, and tracks budgets for maintenance projects.
- Communicates with clients, design team members, and subcontractors.
- Manages all aspects of maintenance projects.
- Seeks solutions to steward our landscapes as they mature and change.
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
- 5 years of experience as a landscape professional. A landscape related degree a plus.
- 3 years of client service experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications, as well as the ability to quickly sketch details for clarification and review.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Valid WA driver license.
Requirements for employment will include a background check and drug screen.