LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE SPECIAL PROJECT TEAM LEADER
At Nussbaum Group we construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. We make complex well-designed projects run smoothly and expertly maintain them so they THRIVE.
We are looking for an experienced, hard-working leader to help manage and work with our landscape maintenance teams caring for the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. Strong leadership and a collaborative teamwork approach is critical to the success of this position.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Makes projects run smoothly by consistently managing and implementing directed activities and MTMs for all site’s special projects.
- Sees each project with clear direction and strategy, focusing on what tasks must be accomplished.
- Focuses on the project task list, but sees the site with fresh eyes, reporting and addressing any unforeseen issues, while working to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Builds the wealth of knowledge about each landscape by reporting back to the Maintenance Project Manager daily.
- Will be ready and available to run a route in the absence of another lead.
- Owns their proactive actions and presents a positive, and knowledgeable, first point of contact to team members and clients.
- Collaborates closely with all members of the maintenance team.
- 3 years of experience as a landscape professional. A landscape related degree a plus.
- 2 years of experience leading teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift 40lbs and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone and tablet
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Submit a job application by clicking the button below.