Landscape Construction Superintendent
At Nussbaum Group you will have the opportunity to work on the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. Our clients include high-end homeowners and high-profile commercial businesses including Facebook and Amazon.
The Landscape Construction Superintendent is a unique and critical role. It blends the highest level of skill and knowledge of best practice for both construction and organic maintenance of landscapes. In this role you will lead a team of dedicated Foreman and Laborers through the entire project life-cycle. You will be involved in pre-construction planning, running the site build to closeout, and finish with transition to maintenance. We build Client relationships that last by building landscapes that thrive.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Work with Construction Project Managers during estimating and budget development
- Prepare and manage project schedule
- Identify resource and equipment needs for the Field Operations Specialist
- Oversee and orchestrate day-to-day construction site activities
- Be willing to work physically alongside Foreman and Laborers if needed
- Transition project knowledge to Maintenance Team at Closeout
- Mentor and train team for skill development and increased responsibility
- Demonstrate daily commitment to excellence
- Proactively establish and support a positive commitment to Safety on job site
- 3 years of professional landscape experience; a landscape, or similarly related, degree a plus
- Experience with irrigation a plus
- Experience supervising, training, coaching and developing team members
- Strong ability to read plans and specifications
- Ability to show working knowledge of tools/equipment/practices etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Good physical condition/endurance; able to lift heavy objects & work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid WA driver license
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Supplied Vehicle For Company Use
- Company Cell Phone
- Training and Mentoring
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking the button below.