Landscape Construction Superintendent
At Nussbaum Group we construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. We make complex well designed projects run smoothly and expertly maintain them so they THRIVE.
The Landscape Construction Superintendent is a unique and critical role. It blends the highest level of skill and knowledge of best practice for both construction and organic maintenance of landscapes. In this role you will lead a team of dedicated Foreman and Laborers through the entire project life-cycle. You will be involved in pre-construction planning, running the site build to closeout, and finish with transition to maintenance. We build Client relationships that last by building landscapes that thrive.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the plants in landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Work with Construction Project Managers during estimating and budget development
- Prepare and manage project schedule
- Identify resource and equipment needs for the Field Operations Specialist
- Oversee and orchestrate day-to-day construction site activities
- Be willing to work physically alongside Foreman and Laborers if needed
- Transition project knowledge to Maintenance Team at Closeout
- Mentor and train team for skill development and increased responsibility
- Demonstrate daily commitment to excellence
- Proactively establish and support a positive commitment to Safety on job site
- 3 years of professional landscape experience
- A landscape, or similarly related, degree a plus
- Experience supervising, training, coaching and developing team members
- Strong ability to read plans and specifications
- Ability to show working knowledge of tools/equipment/practices etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift heavy objects and work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid WA driver license
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Supplied Vehicle For Company Use
- Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking the button below.