CDL Class A Driver
At Nussbaum Group we construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. We make complex well-designed projects run smoothly and expertly maintain them so they THRIVE.
We are looking for an experienced CDL Class A Driver to join our team. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. You will be working with a team of hard-working skilled people, in a company with an inclusive company culture. This is a full-time position.
- Coordinate closely with Construction Superintendents and the Operations Manager to meet project requirements
- Responsible for safely and efficiently transporting, delivering and retrieving equipment and materials to and from job sites
- Maintain detailed records, verify inventory
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License with current medical certificate
- Insurable driving record
- Experience operating skid loaders and excavators
- Prior landscape construction experience is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift heavy objects and work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Supplied Vehicle for Company Use
- Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.