Senior Landscape Construction Project Manager
At Nussbaum Group you will have the opportunity to work on the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. Our clients include both high-end homeowners and high-profile commercial businesses including Facebook and Amazon.
Nussbaum Group is looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Construction Project Manager to manage all aspects of the Landscape Construction Team. The Senior Landscape Construction Project Manager will continuously strive to improve Landscape construction practices and efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Landscape Construction Project Management along with experience and a passion for leadership and for managing people.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Directs, manages, mentors and provides feedback to all Landscape Construction Project Managers.
- Ensures that company goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budget parameters.
- Ensures integration into larger construction efforts or other company business directives.
- Assists Landscape Construction Project Managers when creating budgets and reviews before submittal.
- Prepares contracts and budgets for construction projects. Ensures accurate project budgets are established and delivered.
- Communicates with clients, general contractors, design team and subcontractors.
- Supports Maintenance Project Managers as projects transition from Landscape construction to maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years of professional Landscape Construction experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing direct reports.
- Proven people management skills.
- Builds and maintains an effective PM team through training, coaching and mentoring processes.
- Management related training a plus.
- Demonstration of leadership concepts.
- 3 years of client service.
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related field a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office. AutoCAD experience and knowledge of Smartsheet a plus.
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications, as well the ability to quickly sketch details for clarification and review.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking the button below.