Office Assistant – pART TIME POSITION
At Nussbaum Group we construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. We make complex well-designed projects run smoothly and expertly maintain them so they THRIVE.
Nussbaum Group is looking for a well-organized experienced Office Assistant who is able to ensure the smooth running of the office and day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will strive to create and maintain a welcoming and supportive work environment, while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
This is a part-time position and will be in-person, not virtual. Nussbaum Group is looking for someone who can work 24 hours in a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct in a professional, courteous manner.
- Greet clients, job applicants, and visitors
- Support remote team members as well as those in the office
- Receive and distribute incoming packages and mail
- Assist several departments on various small tasks
- Fax, scan and copy documents.
- Maintain office and project related filing and storage systems.
- Update and maintain Outlook contact lists and client information; ensure consistent formatting, categorization and style.
- Update and maintain internal contact lists.
- Maintain overall office appearance, organization, sanitization procedures
- Check status of and order supplies, as well as follow-up on orders as needed
- Running errands when necessary
- Creating labels for file folders as needed
- Folding, stuffing & stamping outgoing mail
- Data entry of inventory as needed (in excel spreadsheet)
- 1.5 years of administrative support or customer service-related experience.
- Basic computer and software skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional presence and high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Supplied Vehicle for Company Use
- Training & Mentoring
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete our job application by clicking on the button below.