Nussbaum Group hires exceptional professionals who strengthen our team. We construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest.
We are looking for an individual who supports the Superintendent on site by being a critical link between the Superintendent and Construction Team Members while also serving in a labor focused role daily.
The construction foreman:
- Supports construction superintendent.
- Operates and maintains small and large machinery.
- Coordinates daily tasks for construction team members.
- Provides on-site project oversight when superintendent not on site.
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
- 3 years of professional landscape experience.
- A landscape, or similarly related, degree a plus.
- 1 year experience leading teams.
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specification.
- Ability to show working knowledge of tools/equipment/practices etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift heavy objects and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid WA driver license.
Requirements for employment will include a background check and drug screen.