maintenance team leader
We are looking for an experienced, hard-working leader to help manage and work with our landscape maintenance teams caring for the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. Strong leadership and a collaborative teamwork approach is critical to the success of this position.
- Makes exceptional landscapes THRIVE by managing the maintenance team members and working alongside them to implement the scheduled activities and services for each site.
- Sees each landscape with fresh eyes every day, focusing on what is important for our clients and their landscapes.
- Builds the wealth of knowledge about each landscape by reporting back to the Maintenance Project Manager daily.
- Trains Maintenance Team Members on daily tasks.
- Communicates confidently to clients and answers questions or escorts them to the right resource.
- 3 years of experience as a landscape professional. A landscape related degree a plus.
- 2 years of experience leading teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift 40lbs and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.