maintenance team leader
At Nussbaum Group we construct and organically maintain the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. We make complex well designed projects run smoothly and expertly maintain them so they THRIVE.
We are looking for an experienced, hard-working leader to help manage and work with our landscape maintenance teams caring for the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. Strong leadership and a collaborative teamwork approach is critical to the success of this position.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Makes exceptional landscapes THRIVE by managing the maintenance team members and working alongside them to implement the scheduled activities and services for each site.
- Sees each landscape with fresh eyes every day, focusing on what is important for our clients and their landscapes.
- Builds the wealth of knowledge about each landscape by reporting back to the Maintenance Project Manager daily.
- Trains Maintenance Team Members on daily tasks.
- Communicates confidently to clients and answers questions or escorts them to the right resource.
- 3 years of experience as a landscape professional. A landscape related degree a plus.
- 2 years of experience leading teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift 40lbs and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
- Training and Mentoring
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.