Landscape Construction Project Manager
Nussbaum Group is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the construction and installation of exceptional landscapes for both high-end residential and high-profile commercial projects. We are looking for an individual who will own the success of each project, from the first client meeting, to the collaboration with award-winning landscape architects, to then overseeing the construction and installation of phenomenal landscapes, and then managing the transition to ongoing maintenance and beyond.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the plants in landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Prepares and tracks budgets for construction projects.
- Prepares contracts for construction projects.
- Communicates with clients, general contractors, design team and subcontractors.
- Manages all aspects of construction projects.
- Supports Maintenance Project Managers as projects transition from construction to maintenance.
- 5 years of professional landscape experience.
- Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture, construction management, engineering or related field a plus.
- 3 years of client service experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office. AutoCAD experience and knowledge of Smartsheet a plus.
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications, as well the ability to quickly sketch details for clarification and review.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.