Landscape Construction Foreman
At Nussbaum Group you will have the opportunity to work on the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest. Our clients include high-end homeowners and high-profile commercial businesses including Facebook and Amazon.
The Landscape Construction Foreman is critical to each project's success. It is a blended role with leadership, management and putting work in place. They act as Site Lead when Superintendents are not present and are ready to work daily. This position is highly respected and rewarded for strong leadership and a collaborative teamwork approach.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Responsible for daily work planning, quality, and accomplishment by the Crew
- Provides on-site project oversight when Superintendent not on site
- Operates and maintains small and large machinery
- Proactively establish and support a positive commitment to Safety on job site
- Be willing to train and mentor Crew members for skill development
- 2 years of professional landscape experience; a landscape, or related, degree a plus
- 1 year experience leading teams
- Ability to show working knowledge of tools/equipment/practices etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills- Spanish a plus
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift heavy objects and work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid WA driver license
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company phone
- Training and Mentoring
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking the button below.