Landscape Maintenance Team Leader (Supervisor)
If there is one word to describe working at Nussbaum Group it would be exceptional. Exceptional projects. Exceptional clients. Exceptional landscapes. And most importantly…exceptional people. What makes us unique, is our strong company culture that is built on the philosophy of anything you do is everything you do. We are looking for people who embody this philosophy and are passionate about what they do, both on the job and off. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, talents, interests and personalities. Such diversity is what makes us whole. It’s what makes Nussbaum Group exceptional.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Makes exceptional landscapes THRIVE by managing the maintenance team members and working alongside them to implement the scheduled activities and services for each site.
- Work with Maintenance Project Managers to ensure daily tasks for each site are completed and planning for future gardening tasks.
- Lead small group of Maintenance Team Members on daily routes.
- Builds the wealth of knowledge about each landscape by reporting back to the Maintenance Project Manager daily.
- Mentor and train team for skill development and increased responsibility.
- Proactively establish and support a positive commitment to safety.
- Communicates confidently to clients and answers questions or escorts them to the right resource.
Pay range $26.00-$30.00
- 3 years of experience as a landscape professional. A landscape related degree a plus.
- 1 year of experience leading teams successfully.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. English and Spanish speaking a plus.
- Basic irrigation knowledge a plus.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Ability to show working knowledge of tools/equipment/practices etc.
- Good physical condition and endurance; able to lift 40lbs and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to utilize technology daily for time cards, tasks lists, and purchases.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Time Off and 8 Holidays
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
- Training and Mentoring
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.