Maintenance Project Manager
At Nussbaum Group you will have the opportunity to work on the most exceptional landscapes in the Northwest.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the year-round maintenance of the most exceptional landscapes in the Pacific Northwest. The Maintenance Project Manager will be responsible for all communication with the clients, working with Construction team to transition the sites from construction to maintenance, and overseeing the maintenance teams working on the sites to ensure that the landscapes thrive.
This is a full-time position. We are as committed to the growth of our employees as we are to the plants in landscapes we build. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Coordinates with construction teams to experience our sites as we build them to transition to maintenance.
- Prepares, presents, and tracks budgets for maintenance projects.
- Communicates with clients, design team members, and subcontractors.
- Manages all aspects of maintenance projects.
- Seeks solutions to steward our landscapes as they mature and change.
- 5 years of experience as a landscape professional. A landscape related degree a plus.
- 3 years of client service experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong ability to read plan sets and specifications, as well as the ability to quickly sketch details for clarification and review.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to Organic Maintenance practices.
- Valid WA driver license.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking the button below.