Project Engineer/Assistant Construction Project Manager
If there is one word to describe working at Nussbaum Group it would be exceptional. Exceptional projects. Exceptional clients. Exceptional landscapes. And most importantly…exceptional people. Our unique company culture is built on the philosophy of “anything you do is everything you do.” Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, talents, interests and this diversity is what makes Nussbaum Group exceptional.
Nussbaum Group is searching for an Project Engineer/Asst. Construction Project Manager to support the the installation of exceptional landscapes for high-end residential projects. The successful individual will demonstrate a knowledge of flora and the ability to assess solutions to landscaping challenges. This role assitsin accurate budget creation, processes change orders, and works alongside our construction team as needed to estimate labor and material costs.
- Assists the Construction Project Manager (CPM) to prepare landscape budgets for projects
- Assists in the preparation of change orders for construction projects
- Proactively communicates with CPMs to ensure that the projects are running smoothly
- Participates in horticulture, equipment and safety training and exemplifies standards
- Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with vendors and subcontractors, ensuring quality of product and accurate pricing
- 2+ years of professional landscape experience
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, Horticulture, or related field
- 2+ years (Entry Level) of client service experience within the landscape industry
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans/drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Spanish proficiency a plus.
- Valid, current WA driver's license
Pay range for the position: $70,000-$80,000
- 8 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA for Retirement Savings
- Company Cell Phone
Offer of employment contingent upon a successful reference and background check, drug test and the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the Unites States.
- Email email@example.com
- Complete a Job Application by clicking on the button below.