Landscape construction superintendent
If there is one word to describe working at Nussbaum Group, it would be exceptional. Exceptional projects. Exceptional clients. Exceptional landscapes. And most importantly…exceptional people. What makes us unique, is our strong company culture that is built on the philosophy of anything you do is everything you do. We are looking for people who embody this philosophy and are passionate about what they do, both on the job and off. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, talents, interests, and personalities. Such diversity is what makes us whole. It is what makes Nussbaum Group exceptional.
The Landscape Construction Superintendent is a unique and critical role. It blends the highest level of skill and knowledge of best practice for both construction and organic maintenance of landscapes. In this role you will lead a team of dedicated Foremen and and Team Members through the entire project life-cycle. You will be involved in pre-construction planning, running the site build to closeout, and finish with transition to maintenance. We build client relationships that last by building landcapes that thrive.
This is a full time, in-office position. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Work with Construction Project Managers during estimating and budget development.
- Prepare and manage project schedule.
- Identify resource and equipment needs for the project.
- Oversee and ochestrate day-to day construction site activities.
- Display both leadership and ability to work alongside team members when needed.
- Transition project knowledge to Maintenance Team at closeout of project.
- Mentor and train team for skill development and increased responsibility.
- Demonstrate daily commitment to being EXCEPTIONAL
- Proactively establish and support a positive commitment to Safety on the jobsite.
Pay range $40.51-$50.64 per hour
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional lansdcape experience; a degree in landscape architecture, horticulture, or similiarly related field a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year supervising, coaching or developing team members is required.
- Experience working with irrigation is a plus.
- Proven ability to read plans and specifications required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (bilingual Spanish a plus).
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office and time and attendance software.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift heavy objects and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid WA driver's license.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate across all departments.
- Paid Time Off and 8 company holidays
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement plan with Company Match
- Company Cell Phone and laptop
- Company provided truck for company use
- Professional Development and continuing education
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.