If there is one word to describe working at Nussbaum Group, it would be exceptional. Exceptional projects. Exceptional clients. Exceptional landscapes. And most importantly…exceptional people. What makes us unique, is our strong company culture that is built on the philosophy of anything you do is everything you do. We are looking for people who embody this philosophy and are passionate about what they do, both on the job and off. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, talents, interests, and personalities. Such diversity is what makes us whole. It is what makes Nussbaum Group exceptional.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute our marketing programs and maintain our strong brand presence in the Pacific Northwest landscape construction and maintenance industry. The Marketing Manager, working with the CEO and the Senior Management Team, will develop the annual marketing plan, including the marketing strategy and the key marketing programs to support it. They will then work with an outside graphic designer to develop the marketing materials to support the marketing plan. As part of this, a critical role of the Marketing Manager is to protect, maintain and successfully communicate our Nussbaum Group brand in all internal and external marketing programs. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing our sponsorship of the annual WASLA Conference which includes a trade show presence. And finally, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a strategic, robust social media marketing program to successfully communicate the Nussbaum Group brand in today’s social media digital world.
This is a full time, in-office position. We offer a full suite of competitive benefits which are outlined below.
- Manage and protect the existing, clearly defined Nussbaum Group brand and work tirelessly to ensure that it is passionately and accurately represented in all marketing programs both internally and externally.
- Develop the annual marketing plan, including determining the marketing strategy for the year and the key marketing programs and components to support it.
- Manage our external graphic designer in the development of all marketing materials.
- Develop and maintain a targeted social media marketing program.
- Develop programs and opportunities to maintain our strong relationship with our key industry partner, the Washington Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects (WALSA).
- Manage our company website including making updates on the back-end programing tool.
- Set-up and manage professional photos shoots of our high-end residential landscapes. This will involve communications with our affluent Clients and involve NDAs.
- Manage our sponsorship of the annual WASLA Conference including planning and executing our presence on the trade show floor.
- Create programs to develop and/or maintain relationships with our primary clients.
- Explore new PR opportunities to support and build our brand presence in the marketplace.
- Develop and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Manage our internal company internet hub for information on employees, schedules updates etc.
- Support HR as needed in creation of company uniforms, anniversary gifts and communications for job postings.
- Manage our Nussbaum Group LinkedIn page.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Client service marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ event planning experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field or equivalent experience/education combination.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills a must.
- Strong MS Office skills. Smartsheet knowledge a plus.
- Experience in Photoshop or other graphic design programs a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate across all departments.
- Construction and professional landscape knowledge a plus.
- Paid Time-Off and Sick Leave
- Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan with Company Match
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Laptop
Please note: Any offer of employment will be dependent upon the ability to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.; and to pass both a background check and drug test.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 206-545-0111 today!
- Complete a job application by clicking on the button below.